Contact Lighthouse Infusions & Seattle Ketamine
Please contact us to schedule a free phone consultation!
We are conveniently located on WA-522, with easy access from Seattle, the East Side, and the Everett/Lynnwood area. Avoid the gridlock traffic and difficult parking of the city, and come enjoy our serene oasis overlooking Lake Washington.
Lighthouse Infusions & Seattle Ketamine
5701 NE Bothell Way STE 4
Kenmore, WA 98028
From Seattle Downtown/Sea-Tac (I-5 Northbound)
- Take Exit 175 (WA-523 / NE 145th St)
- At the stoplight, turn right onto WA-523 / NE 145th St.
- In 1.4 miles, turn left onto WA-522 East / NE Bothell Way
- In 2.1 miles, you will see the “Uplake Dental Center” building on the right
From Everett/Lynnwood (I-5 Southbound)
- Take Exit 177 (WA-104 / Edmonds / Lake Forest Park)
- At the stoplight, turn left onto WA-104 East / NE 205th St.
- In 2.7 miles, you will reach a T-intersection. Turn left onto WA-522 East / NE Bothell Way
- In a half mile, you will see the “Uplake Dental Center” building on the right
From Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland (I-405)
- Take Exit 23 (WA-522 / Bothell / Woodinville)
- Stay left at the fork for WA-522 West toward Bothell, and left at the next fork to merge onto WA-522 West
- In 4.1 miles, you will see the “Uplake Dental Center” building on the left.
Parking is easy, free, and plentiful - park anywhere in our parking lot. We are located in the “Uplake Dental Center”, to the right side of the building, on the lower level. If you need a ramp, there is one located on the left side of the building.
For your driver:
For all ketamine infusions, you will need a friend or family member to drive you home after your infusion. You are welcome to have them accompany you in your private infusion room, or they can sit in our comfortable waiting area until you are done. Alternatively, they are welcome to enjoy some of the nearby attractions and we will give them a call when it is time to come pick you up. There are plenty of dining and shopping opportunities nearby, or head down the street to Log Boom Park where you can enjoy the view from the pier, take a walk on the Burke-Gilman Trail, or try kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding on Lake Washington.