Call today and find out if ketamine therapy is right for you! 425-835-2363
A large body of research has shown that measurement-based care (MBC) can improve clinical outcomes and provide a number of benefits to both providers and patients in mental health care.
- Improve patient outcomes and significantly increase the therapeutic effect size
- Detect symptom deterioration faster and increase rates of detection
- Increase therapeutic efficiency - faster symptomatic improvement
- Detection of acute situations
- Increase patient adherence to medication and treatment protocols
- Patients feel more engaged, informed, and in control
- Patients are more in tune with their own progress and recognize early signs of relapse or promising signs of improvement
- Patients find that this approach improves the therapeutic relationship with the provider and enhances communication
See Osmind’s whitepaper below for more information on MBC and a review of the relevant scientific literature.